POST 101!
my previous post was in fact post 100. but because i forgot and '101' is a much "cooler" number, i am acknowledging this post. such a pivotal post in my blogging career! heres to post 201!
*raises glass*
yeah so... my day. didnt have lessons til 5th period so i rose at 12ish. it was mike's birthday today and although i am one of his closest friends i didnt get him a card or anything (well i bought him a 10p chocolate bar). call me tight/nasty/whatever but i received nothing from him on my birthday! and i dont forget too easily!
the day was ok. nothing special. media was quite good, my teacher (Mr. Donovan) was being really strange.
oh and my english teacher from year 10-11 faceparty'd me back! she does make me laugh. her reply was:
Hello Big G
Nice to know you all did well at GCSE. I really miss you guys (aw!), I had some classic moments with you and the dear boy-foetus! Would be great to hear from Charlotte, pass that message on!
My Year 10s are a top set but they are moody and mostly like James H and all the quiet girls who are nice but booooring. I haven't got anyone to be silly with and that's the best part about the job...
Yeah, Donnie Darko is greeeat, and I did see The Chronicals of Riddick (A.K.A. The Chronic Ridiculousness!) It was SO BADDD - Dame Judy Dench must be a smack addict 'cos she had to do the movie for money to satisfy her dirty habit and not for the 'art' of it. The 'best' bit of the whole film was when Vin Diesel turned round to the camera and was 'steaming' - yeah, a big pile of 'steaming' stuff it 'twas.
I went to see the Anchorman and it was BRILLIANT - GO SEE IT, it is so funny I was crying!!!!
Better go now, am round a friend's house (we have movie nights!) Check out the film Battle Royal - It is great too (Japanese school kids fight to the death.)
Speak soon
Miss Z
and before anyone suggests i have a crush on her or whatever, tis not true! i just got on with her quite well and somehow found her FaceParty profile and decided to message her. and 'Big G' was her rather peculiar nickname for me...
an 'Anonymous' commenter said : "I'm sure if you just sucked it up and got over the shy thing many would agree that you are a cool guy". maybe they would. thanks for that comment.
i think im going to try and be more outgoing than i am, im sick of fucking stuff up or regretting not saying/doing something cos im too damn shy. no longer i hope.
today marks a new era in the life of Gareth Hedges! (this decision wasnt all down to the comment left, but it did help considerably. thanks 'Anon'!)
im off to make some people bleed on 'WWE Smackdown : Here Comes The Pain' (not that i like wrestling i just enjoy the videogames!)
chro.


8 Comments:
At 5:16 PM,
Gareth said…
http://www.faceparty.com
its a website for creating a profile about yourself and such-like.
i have one!
http://www.faceparty.com/G_Monkey
At 7:17 PM,
Unknown said…
fun. Congrats on the post number.
***Instead of raising glass, chugs the beer and steals Gareths***
At 7:32 PM,
Unknown said…
By the way, I'm bored.
At 8:35 PM,
... said…
Your teacher has great taste in movies...GO SEE BATTLE ROYALE! A little cheesy, but the violence is superb.
Nice site, btw...and yeah, you're not alone in the shy/insecure thing. It took me ten minutes to decide what to write in this comment box so as to not sound stupid or offensive (how? I dunno...I'm dumb).
Toodles.
At 10:40 PM,
Anonymous said…
hello, i just thought id say... i aint gay and i aint chinese! and hopefully me and gar will take some nice pics to show what we really look like!!
From Scott
At 4:34 PM,
Squish said…
hmmmmm
lets see
...
an appropriate joke is needed most righteously here
...
bah
...
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
At 7:10 PM,
Unknown said…
U do look chinese Scott. Sorry, but u do.
At 9:23 PM,
... said…
No, I'm not anonymous (though I considered being one...the insecurity thing)...feel free to link.
Post a Comment
<< Home